1. What are cookies?
2. What types of cookies do we use and for what purposes do we use them?
These type of cookies indicated below may be stored in your browser.
- Mandatory cookies. These cookies are important because they are necessary for the smooth operation of the website. Without these cookies, it is impossible to ensure a connection to the user profile and to use the website in full. These cookies identify the user’s device, but do not reveal the identity of the user and do not collect the user’s information. These cookies are stored on the user’s device until the browser closes.
- Functional cookies. These cookies provide convenient and complete use of our website, and they help users efficiently use the website and make it personalized. Functional cookies save the user’s preferences and ensure individual functions, such as the “remember me” functionality that allows users to enter their email and password just once. These cookies are stored permanently on the user’s device.
- Analytical cookies. These cookies collect information about how users interact with our website, for example, to determine which sections are most frequently visited and which services are most often used. The collected information is used for analytical purposes to understand what interest our users and how to make the webpage more user friendly. For analytical purposes, we may use third-party cookies. These cookies are stored permanently on the user’s device.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies are used on our website to tailor marketing to you and your interests and to provide you with more personalized services in the future. These cookies remember that you visited our website and may be used to show you personalized advertisements on social media and other sites. For targeting purposes, we may use third-party cookies. These cookies are stored permanently on the user’s device.
- Third-party cookies.
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- As we sell products it’s important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, Pinterest, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Examples of cookies we use:
- Account related cookies
- Login related cookies
- Orders processing related cookies
This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
- Forms related cookies
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Site preferences cookies
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
3. How to control cookies?
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see instructions below on how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
You can disable any type of cookies from your browser.
Under Internet Explorer:
- Click Tools at the top of the browser window and select Internet Options.
- In the options window, click the Privacy tab.
- To disable cookies, place the cursor at the top to block all cookies.
For more information: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/B…
- Click Tools in the browser menu and select Options.
- Select the Privacy pane.
- To disable cookies, deselect the Accept cookies from the Site check box.
For more information: http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%…
Under Google Chrome:
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select the Settings option.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- In the Privacy section, click the Content Settings, Cookie, and Site Data button. You then have the option to delete them all or select them one by one.
For more information: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=…
- Go to Settings> Safari> Clear Cookies and Data.
For more information: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=fr_F…
- Go to Preferences> Advanced> Cookies
For more information: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.htm…
You can separately opt-out from having your website activity available to Google Analytics by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on, which prevents sharing information about your website visit with Google Analytics. Link to the add-on and for more information: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881.